2017/2018 School Supply Lists

Hello Alward Families!!

I wanted to send out a quick note before I head out for the summer!!  Woot ~ Woot!!

Most of our teachers have updated their school supply lists for the upcoming 2017/2018 school year and posted these on their classroom blog (teacher blogs are listed at the top left).  So when you get the chance please check these out for the supplies that you will want to pick up prior to the start of the new school year.  REMEMBER…. this might be a good time as well to “subscribe” to your student’s new teacher’s blog.

A few of the teachers have not updated their blog with their lists,  just come back and check again throughout the summer. If they do not post one, please just look at another teacher’s wish list in the same grade level and that should be pretty close to what you will need.  For PK, K and 2nd Grade please see the attached lists below.  Due to new staff coming to Alward for these grade levels and not having specific teacher names yet, I felt this would be the easiest way to post these.  Thank you for your understanding with these grade levels.  : )

PK School Supply List 2017:18-w13qmh

Kindergarten Supply List 2017:18-2f51t6b

2nd Grade School Supply List-2a2v8r0

Enjoy your summer and happy shopping!

Miss Doni  : )